Saturday, March 03, 2007

I <3 the color P!NK.


Last week I looked like this. My hair was super short and spiky. Very bedhead. I do bedhead well. Low maintenance and takes little to no time to make it look good. Being that I am lazy and like to lay around this seemed ideal. But as you all know I hated this style. It was way shorter than my usual layered bob and on numerous occassions it made me want to cry.
Today I look like this. If you can see, those would be hot pink and dark brown hair extensions. I love them. It is quite possibly the most money I have ever spent on anything but let me tell you it was so worth it. I feel ten times better. I knew if I was going to spend this much money on my hair, I was going to choose a color that I loved. I looked over the regular colors you know the browns, blacks and blondes. I debated the purples and the blues and finally chose pink. I think that I do pink quite well. And once I get a job/career/profession I won't be able to wear crazy colors in my hair, not without being fired anyways.
Plus today at work I was hit on not once, not twice but three times. That's because I'm super hawt. I'm not just hot, I'm HAWT! Well, this is what I have been told several times by the grocery clerks. And no I didn't include my boyfriend in that, but he always thinks I'm hot.
I love my new pink hair.


5 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Well I think you look great in both pics. I can't see the pink cos I'm colourblind. Does it stand out a lot? I can't see any difference...well I think I can see one strand of hair that's different.

FOUR DINNERS said...

pinky? spikey? punky! Love it!

Heidi the Hick said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS no matter what and you know what? I approve of pink hair. Always.

I need my semi- annual haircut very soon! And I can't afford my pink hair streaks yet! I must get my pink hair streaks! AAAAHHHHGGGG!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Heidi -I will do your pink hair for you. I have done it myself before. Except not pink but purple/blue color.

captain corky said...

"I feel ten times better"

I think you look good in both pictures! But stay with the Pink. People take all sorts of drugs to feel 10 times better and all you needed to do was add some pink. Enjoy it!