Thursday, March 15, 2007

I made my return to school today only to find out that all my classes were cancelled. I was not impressed. Seriously. I was all ready to get some schooling done when everything was cancelled. Normally I would be excited about such an event but seeing as how I have missed about seven days of school because I was sick I am not happy. I figured I would go talk to all my teachers to make sure I was completing my assignments correctly and to make sure that I understood the new projects that were assigned last week. To my surprise every single teacher was unavailable. Not one teacher was in their office. After all this wandering around I decided that I should go check out the computer lab and see if it was available so that I could get caught up on my Adobe Illustrator assignments. Guess what. The lab is booked until 5pm today. I just gave up and went home. Still behind on school work.

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

What IS schoolwork? Jax mentions it now n again. Never did get the hang of it.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Yeah school work is an odd thing. I'm not a big fan of it.

ldbug said...

Oh how frustrating! You get all geared up to get something done and the world decides to take a day off!

captain corky said...

Why were your classes canceled? Because of snow? School does suck.