Saturday, March 24, 2007

Seven Songs I love ... right now.

  1. Snow - RHCP. Like you didn't know the RHCP wouldn't be on this list.
  2. Put Your Hands Up (for Detroit) - Fedde Le Grande, club techno that reminds me of the summer and all the fun I had with L before she got a boyfriend.
  3. Roth Kung Fu - The Salads. This song is from my Grade 10 pop punk phase. I still love it.
  4. Trip - Hedley. I think I am in dire need of some concertage. I love this band. Serioulsy, I am going to marry them.
  5. Paralyzer - Finger Eleven. The insignificant other is taking me to see them in May. I am so excited.
  6. Raspberry Beret - Prince. I am really loving Prince right now, well anything 80's. I really think that I was born too late.
  7. Stop! - Spice Girls. You can't be upset while listening to them. They remind me of when I was little and I always wanted to be Geri. I was serioulsy into them.

There are a few others that I'm not sure I'm willing to admit to right now, but my mom will probably rat me out so I am just going to quickly list the others that I love and are on my ipod.

  • Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back
  • Madonna - only the 80's stuff though.
  • Technotronic -Pump Up the Jam
  • Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend, Pieces of me, LaLa, L.O.V.E
  • Jewel - Good day, You were meant for me
  • Norah Jones - Come away with me
  • Michelle Branch - Goodbye (to you), Breathe, everything she ever released
  • Guns 'n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child of mine, Paradise City
  • Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in LA
  • Boxcar Racer - there is
  • Petey Pablo - Freak a Leek
  • Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys - Get Low, Snap Yo fingers
  • Terror Squad - Lean Back
  • Nelly - Grills, Nelly feat. Tim McGraw - Over and Over Again
  • Mariah Carey - the Emancipation of Mimi album
  • Ying Yang Twins - Shake it like a salt shaker
  • Young Joc - It's Going Down

I'm going to stop now. I can't bare to tell you the rest. I think this is all rather embarassing enough.

6 comments:

Biddie said...

Great list. I can't rat you out now, cuz you pretty much put it all out there. Hmmm Did you include O Town?
I love Terror Squad. It makes me think of your Grandma.

Michael Colvin said...

[Did you include O Town?] Mwuhaha!

Raspberry Beret is obviously a family favourite. A good song and a great video. I was surprised you had "Stop" in your list!

ldbug said...

Backstreet boys? :-P *giggle*

Michael Colvin said...

Now Random you're not sulking because of your mothers kiler one liners are you? Hee hee!

Heidi the Hick said...

I can embarrass her!!!!

KC when you were little you used to sing "Open up the Jam" and your mother and I giggled our faces off over it. You'd just grin like you were the most admired singer on the planet. Which you were.

You gonna marry all those Hedley boys at once? Or one at a time?

Biddie said...

I was just thinking about "open up the jam.' She used to love Heart, too, remember? She all the words to These Dreams and a couple of others. Where did the time go?