Monday, September 04, 2006

Alive ... Barely

I decided that because this was my last free weekend before we all return to the place whose name I refuse to speak that we should go out with a bang. And that's exactly what I did.
Friday night, work let me leave early so I made an appearance at this train wreck of a party. By the time I got there everyone was so drunk and there were 14, 15,16 year old girls falling over everywhere. But what made it worse was these girls were participating in acts that I never want to see again and videotaping them. Then the people who had boy/girlfriends sent the footage to their boy/girl friends at work etc. Girls were leaning over the balcony blowing chunks everywhere. The only other person who wasn't drunk was D who was trying to hook up with me and it was a definate "No"...not with him. But I must admit I did encourage the boozing by opening amd mixing drinks for people. I even did "shots" with these people. Okay so I filled up their shot glasses with vodka and mine with water but nobody except me knows that. After some prostitots did some falling, stumbling, passing out, the land lady showed up and told us to simmer down or she'd bring the cops. That's about the time I peaced out...As soon as I heard the word cops I was like "Thanks for the invite...peace out!" I caught the bus and went home, I was not having any part of police action.
Saturday, was a suckfest that involved Auntie Posh yelling at me for procrastinating about getting my bus pass and some craptastic work. Work was bad ... it made me close to crying. SO Let's not talk about that.
Sunday night...time to hit the club with L, guy from school, KK and her boyfriend CC. L and I partied like there was no tomorrow. CC was a little scarred from the whole hip hop, wigger exprience. Guy from school is totally in love with L and wouldn't leave her alone all night. Even after L told him she was interested in someone that wasn't him. And let me just say L has very good taste when it comes to guys. Unfortunately the Wrinkle Ranch came to us last night. Just because it says "All Ages" that doesn't mean people my parents age should be dancing with 15 year old girls. Okay so I don't think being in your thirties is old but it's too old, to be dancing with 15 year old girls ...it's gross. The thing I love about L's interest is that he is intimidating and he can get rid of any unwanted guy with what he calls "The Stare"L and I danced in the cages not once, not twice but three times...We had no choice the place was packed and there was no dancing space. (All I can say is that I'm glad I wore boxers under my mini skirt.) Guy from school is madly in love with L and she told him that she wasn't interested in him but he's a persistent little bugger. So I did the only thing I could think of...corral L's interest onto the dance floor and pray that guy from school would take a hint. Which he finally did and L was very pleased that I got her interest on the dance floor. But I must admit it wasn't very hard because he likes L and was tanked enough to dance. The Wrinkle Ranch was a kind of a pisser last night because they can't take a hint either, but that's why we have L's interest to give them the stare. Or the fact that he's rather tall, broad shouldered and a known football player. KK and CC left around 11:30 (and I think they won't be back for a long time because the whole hip hop, wrinkle ranch, wigger, drunkness and nakedness scared them away).Too bad they couldn't take guy from school with them. At around 1:30 Cute Packer showed up! He grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor. He must have been on his way to drunk because he never dances like he did last night (and that's all I'm going to say about that)...At around 2:30 it started to wind down and a huge fight had started in the parking lot. The fight was so bad that they had to block off the main street, 10 cop cars were there, a van and some of those useless cops on bicycles. L and Cute Packer wanted to stick around and watch but I made sure we didn't. I had already been pushed around enough inside by the other five fights that had started. So Cute Packer walked L and I back to my place where we talked for a bit, then he called a taxi to go home. By the time L and I got to bed it was almost 3:30 and L had to be up for work at 5:30. I don't really remember her leaving this morning either (guess that makes me a bad friend). It was intense last night and I must admit that I would do it all over again. Even though they didn't play my song...Shake that Ass by Eminem and Nate Dogg. My one regret is that I didn't start going to the Club earlier in the Summer.
So as I sit here remembering last night I wonder...
  1. Do parent know that their kids are dancing like strippers?
  2. Do parents let their kids out of the house wearing just their underwear?
  3. Do parents know their kids sneak into the 19+ area and get shitfaced...which I'm kind of jealous about

The answer ...probably not.

L wants to do this again and I think I might have to, as long as no one actually knows what club we are going to and that I'm not 19 yet...(7 months) so close yet so far away...

3 comments:

Biddie said...

The word that you are looking for is SCHOOL. You love it!!!

dilling said...

again, the all age club thing makes my feel a wee bit icky...is it just me?

dilling said...

Have fun at school, College Girl!!!