Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tomorrow's Friday...so go ahead, get your sexy on

Yeah you heard me....go ahead get your sexy on. Okay, maybe that doesn't make any sense but hey I stole it from Justin Timberlake.
The whole point is that I'm going to the Club tomorrow night and I am very excited about it. I haven't been there since Labour Day weekend being that I am not 19 and do not have a fake ID...althought I am working on it. I would like one very badly. All my friends are out chillin' at the bar and I'm not...damn me for not being 19 or not having a fake ID. I hate this because I feel so left out.
So L and I are going to get our sexy on according to Justin Timberlake. Cute Packer refuses to go because he is 20 years old and that is just not "his scene"...his words not mine. Whatever, I'm going with a girl from work as well...so this should be interesting and fun. I am so excited and I cannot wait. I feel like I haven't done this in forever but realistically I haven't been to party in a little over a week.
It's going to be a good weekend because this is my big paycheque being that I worked 28 hours last week. The things I will do for my chump change. I worked my first 7 and half hour shift today. I liked it because I got to help train a new girl, do returns and my favouritest job of all - clean the box bin... Cleaning the box bin always leads to finding weird stuff. Tonight I found a long and very wide piece of cardboard that would not bend, so I took into the back where one of the grocery boys held it up so we could kick the shit outta it until it bent. Good times. As Kev says "only at FB does this type of shit happen.." Yes only at FB.
Today at work, someone called the store and said into the phone "How come you kick my dog?" this made us laugh uncontrollably. I am so glad Friday is here again. I need a Friday. I need some more laughs and partying. I miss it. But it's booze free partying which is alot more fun...it really is because you don't feel sick the next day and you can eat and it's just better. Trust me.
So happy Friday everyone and like I said it's okay, go ahead get your sexy on...just not in public.

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

My sexy is in the washing machine so I can't put it on right now.

I am so pleased that you're enjoying your work so much!!!! As for the partying, I can tell ya, once you're 19 it just isn't as much of a big deal. Plus, the booze-free partying results in laughing at drunks, who don't know why you're laughing at them, resulting in them laughing because you're laughing, which is basically a win-win situation!