Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kev - this is for you

Recently I have mentioned a character by the name of Kev, in my posts and I realise now that I have not explained who he is or where he came from.
Kev is from school and I met him a couple weeks ago when we ended up in the same group for our Group Dynamics class.
We immediately hit it off well because we are classy people. Well, Kev is much classier than I am -he irons his clothes...what I didn't know that people still did that, let alone that we own an iron in our house...odd..very strange.
Actually Kev and I get great enjoyment from watching other unclassy people do very unattractive things. And we comment on their trashy ways ... he usually makes comments about my trashy ways which only makes me laugh because he is the one that owns a CD called "trashy tunes" with some quality ass slapping on the cover.
We have many conversations about people behind their backs because ... well to say it to their face is just rude. And we aren't that rude. Yet.
Kev is all about the 90's jams. Some are good and others well I could live without them. But I love him anyways... even if he didn't buy me some bling.

P.S. Some things I have learned from Kev...
English slang. don't ask what a minge is ...for the love of God do not ask.
French swearing ... and no I don't mean how we call our bad words french...I mean real French.
Also he informed me about Lindsay Lohan's uh ..fall out? As in her parts fell out because she wasn't wearing underwear.

7 comments:

Biddie said...

Can't wait to meet him. I'll play my Sonny and Cher cd for him, babe.

Michael Colvin said...

*Gasp* I can't believe you said minge.

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh now I must know what it means. KC, email me!!!

I didn't know that Lindsay Lohan joined Fall Out Boy. Weird.

dilling said...

tell me what Minge means and what the eff is the Fall Out Boy?!? God, I am old!!!

katy said...

minge um do you really want to know! no kids reading! its a female part of the body, you got that yet!

The Fashion Diva said...

Isn't it great finding those people that you just "click" with? I remember those days of having a laugh at "trashy" people's expense. I admit, I still do it every now and then (concerts put on by 80s bands seem to be one of the best places for it) but I've also found myself saying whatever directly to whomever rather than behind his or her back because I'm old enough to know better but too young to care. >:) Of course it's only the ones who really piss me off that get the earful. hehe

Ah yes...minge. I've heard that one before yet oddly it wasn't from the Englishman I'm married too. I will say, however, that I do from time to time hear some rather interesting things come out of his mouth. :)

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I will not tell you what a minge is...it is very rude. We don't need to go there.
Heidi -L.Lo did not join Fall Out Boy, they are way to cool for her.
Dilling - Fall Out Boy is a band, check out the song "Sugar, We're going down" or "Dance Dance" catchy little jingles really.
Fashion Diva - haven't seen you in awhile! i can be bold enough to say things to people's faces, it jsut depends on the mood im in and whether or not they have pissed me off enough.