Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Punk Rock kinda Day

I love punk rockers. They are some of the most polite people I have EVER met. And I miss my punk rock friends. They're all in high school or living in their parent's basements but hey - they don't judge. Plus, they know who the Sex Pistols are and they don't give you the "What the Eff?" face.
I wanted to post Rancid's "Fall Back Down" video today but Blogger and Youtube have made a joint decision to not let that happen. Damn you!
I decided that I was going to have a punk rock day today and not give a fuck about anything or anyone.
So I highly recommend some Rancid - if you're feeling punk rock.

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

huh huh. huh. huh huh. You said the F word. Huh huh huh.

Blogger is making me very angry too these last couple of days. I have these great photos of people smashing up cars and I can't even show them off. Damn you Blogger!!!!

I hope they read that cuz i don't give a **** either!! ha!