Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Randomosity

Yes that is a word I have made up...It's to describe today's entry.

These are the things I think about in class...

  1. Why do we have seagulls downtown? We are nowhere near a sea.
  2. Why isn't Fergie wearing pants in her London Bridge video?
  3. What is her London Bridge?
  4. Why is it in the song "Talk to Dirty to Me" by Poison that they are getting it on in the cellar? CREEEEEEPY! I would definately NOT lock the cellar door.
  5. When did Sexy leave and why is it up to Justin Timberlake to bring it back?
  6. When is Raine Maida going to stop whining and start singing? We all remember the tune "Superman's Dead" right? It's been years ....
  7. How did Paris Hilton get a recording contract? There is still hope for me.
  8. Dane Cook handing Mischa Barton a sandwhich at the MTV awards was kind of mean but very funny...I laughed.
  9. I wonder if I can peace out of this class and go to the Sanctuary...crap, 80% of my mark is based on attendance.
  10. What would I do with a million dollars? Hmm....get my G1 and driver training, buy lots of shoes and a house to wear them in, make Billy Idol play in my backyard with lots of kegs for me and my friends....buy a Dalmatian Dog, a Boxer, pay someone to get rid of my mom's Yoda lamp, buy Heidi a new Raoul and uh....any other thing I can do to waste a million dollars
  11. When I grow up I'm going to drive the biggest, most obnoxious truck ever made.
  12. I wonder if I can wear .... and get away with it
  13. Wow! This hip hop music I listen to is rude and dirty but very funny.
  14. Why did Gwen go solo? Now she is a big suckfest.
  15. What the hell are harujuku girls? Why would anyone want harujuku girls? I've got a big enough fan club I don't need skinny women dressed in what are supposed to clothes but really just look....anyways I don't need a posse to prove that I'm cool.
  16. What does it mean when the Black Eyed Peas sing "I'm going to get you drunk up off this hump" huh? They are going to get me drunk by looking at Fergie's lady lumps? GROSS
  17. Damn Green Day for selling out. Bastards. You used to be so cool, but now you sing about Jesus of Suburbia....what the eff?
  18. I wish my mom still had her 80's clothes it would save me a boatload of money.
  19. Why does Madonna think she's cool? Uh hello, yeah Madonna you're a soccer mom....Get the leotards off you tard and dress like the mom you are...

Yep, it's good to see that there is some train of thought in my head, now if it would only go back to Advertising and not this stuff. Let me know if you have answers to any of this....I really need to know. Maybe tomorrow I will have a list of things I think about when I'm at work.

5 comments:

Biddie said...

My Yoda lamp? What has he ever done to you? I wish that I still had my 80's stuff, too.
Sex in the cellar is creepy. In fact, all sex is creepy. Yuck. You won't like it....

Heidi the Hick said...

Ha ha!

1) why is Fergie famous?
2) I will help you find an obnoxious truck!
3) I have my studded belt from 1984. It's around my daughter's waist now...
4) have you ever been in the cellar in my mom's house?
5) I don't even want to do laundry down there let alone anything else.
6) you'd really buy me a new Raoul??? AWWW! You really do love me!

Randomosity...it's not just for ass hats.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I think Randomosity is the best word I have come up with in a long time.
If sex is so creepy then why do people willing participate in it? More than once? Huh? Got you there.

dilling said...

I could send an R2D2 lamp to make a more complete set... then maybe you would appreciate it more...? It's a thought...let me know.

Biddie said...

R2-D2? Don't play with me...It would be a fine set...I'm afraid that KC will want to send MY lamp to Dilling!!!