Saturday, September 30, 2006

"If you got a big ol' booty and you like to shake that mother"

Yeah...I got a big ol' booty and I like to shake that mother...I really do. I shook it so much last night that it hurts. It really hurts. Actually my whole body hurts from last night which leads me to wonder...what did I do last night, except that I was sober so I know what I did last night. And I regret that now, especially after what seemed like the world's longest five hour shift. Yes, I had to work today like every Saturday since I started almost three months ago. But thankfully I didn't have to be there until 12:30...but it was busy and those little hellions people call children were running around everywhere and climbing on the belts and just being little funnels of chaos. I don't think it's cute. I don't think it's funny and I certainly don't want to hear you (the parent) yelling "Stop! You're making a scene." You and your little tard you call a child need to go home and when you learn to behave like a normal human being you can come back to the store. I really wish I could say these things to people but that would not be good for me. I really wish - uh there are just too many things that I would love to tell or do to people. For example I was walking on the sidewalk and this car would not stop honking at me and I have no idea why but I was very tempted to throw my tea at their windshield. But once again I refrained.
I hate being cranky at work but today was just one of those days. One of those days where there wasn't enough coffee in the world to make it a better day. So I'll be much happier when it is finally over and have to do it all again tomorrow...

5 comments:

Biddie said...

Ummm, maybe you're cranky from staying out until 2am shaking your boo-tay?

Heidi the Hick said...

I feel sorry for people who have no bum. YOu ever seen a bumless person? It's quite sad. What do they sit on? What do they shake when they dance? Heck, what do they shake when sharpening a pencil?

dilling said...

sounds like you could use a nap....gosh, that sounds good...maybe I could use one, too!!! G'nite

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Assless people are odd. I won't lie about that.Actually there is a guy at the bank with a very nice bum...his name is Brad and I like him, I always make sure to go to his till.

cocoa_no_gogo said...

"I always make sure to go to his till."
Are you speaking metaphorically here?

I'm not sure if I have an ass or not. I don't think I do. Great! One more thing to obsess about.
You people are not helping.