Monday, September 11, 2006

I GIVE UP...already

I give up...on everything. Frustrated. Tired. Bored. Annoyed. This describes what I'm feeling today. My day started off as any Monday should with an eight am class which I was late for by now fault of my own. The bus I was riding on to school decided that it would hit the car in front of us leaving it's passengers to walk down the rest of the highway on to campus. So here I am tired, cold and pissed off that I am being forced to walk down the highway when I paid $185 for a bus pass. I finally arrive to class only to sit at the computer desk that has the broken everything and me being technologically handicapped unable to fix it. At this point I want to hide in the bathroom and cry. After class I had a three hour period before my next class so I did what any college girl would do....went to the sanctuary to have a nap on one of the lovely leather couches. It was rather enjoyable for about twenty minutes when I had to get up and do stuff. My classes frustrate the hell outta me because I'm paying an insane amount of money to draw pictures and answer fill in the blanks worksheets. I'm so used to my university level classes and busting my ass to make the grade that this is boring the hell outta me. I just feel like screaming "Give me something to do!" And I'm the only person that feels this way. It's very frustrating when you want to work and have nothing to do. I hate my eight am classes with the three hour break in between because its not enough time to do anything...and as much as I hate work somedays I would like to have more than two shifts a week or at least a decent schedule that didn't destroy my whole week.
Okay, I'm done bitching now.

3 comments:

katy said...

would want your day ta! dont blame you for being fed up with a day like that, hope it improves

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Thanks...today was better. Much better.

dilling said...

it'll get better... you will find your stride... and it's not such a bad thing to be too smart for your classes, is it? I always had the opposite problem!