Friday, September 08, 2006

Just a quick update...I'm still alive. I survived my first week of college. It was weird, definately not what I'm used to but I'll manage hopefully.
I miss L very much. I'm used to seeing her at least once a week and now I suffer from L withdrawl.
Worked ONE shift this week. Don't get me started on those ass hats.
Went and saw Beerfest last nite and loved it. But the best part is that I went with Cute Packer and tonight I'm going to a party at his house. (His big move last nite was holding my hand...very disappointed...)Then I think we're going to try and get me into the bar. So since this is the plan for tonight. I, naturally had to go shopping so that I look like a grown up and not a 14 year old. I realised this today when I was sitting in class and realised "Wow! I'm wearing the same clothes I did in Grade Nine. " Now, I'm almost broke and waiting for L to call because I want her to come with me tonight...lucky girl is 17 and never gets carded. But I on the other hand have 194 days until I can drink legally and always get carded. But on the upside this will be my fourth week in a row partying. Woot! Going for a record.
Well, that's all for now...I'm going to get ready so I look super hot tonight.

4 comments:

dilling said...

Don't let the Ass-Hats at the door get you down!!! Should I, as a grown up(old fart) be encouraging this behaviour? Then again, what can I do from here?!? Just be smart! Stupid reminder, cuz you seem pretty smart already!!!

Biddie said...

I think that hand holding is a perfect 1st move. And I'm not just saying that because i'm your mom...

Big Ben said...

what - underage drinking! No. (yes!)

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Stupid people always want to card me...we didn't even bother going to the bar, it seemed like a lot of work to get up put our shoes on and walk the three blocks to the bar...plus I fell asleep..lol.