Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bunny Land






This is Henry. Bunny Land- this is where I live
Yes, I live in a place called Bunny Land. Okay, so it's a made up place technically but I do have a lot of bunnies. Eight of them to be exact. We started out with two and at one point had 18. It was hectic and chaotic but there's nothing cuter than bunnies. My parents tell me daily that the house is run by bunnies and that it's driving them nuts...

Henry looks like Donkey from Shrek. I have many other bunnies but it would take a tremondous amount of time to take pictures of them all.
The other ones don't look like anyone famous, or well known.


Hazel, she's bitey and mean. Like most beautiful people she's pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. If there's a bunny escape she's the brains behind the operation.

The black and white rabbit(not Henry) is Anya. She's not the brightest crayon in the box but she is pretty.

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

I like celebrity comparisons. Always fun!