Monday, June 26, 2006

I Dream of Jake




No, not Jacob Hoggard but Jake Gyllenhaal. It's a new one that's for sure. Don't get me wrong I haven't stopped loving Jake H, my chances with him are much higher than with Jake G. Whatever I love them both.

Anyways, I didn't have an exam to write today so I had a chance to sleep in and dream of Jake Gyllenhaal. We were out paintballing and I'm not sure why because it's a total guy thing that I don't understand but anyways back to my dream. We were on our way back to this apartment ( no idea whose apartment it was but that's not the point) when we saw my mom rescuing all these baby blue jays. So Jake went all animal activist (which I'm not against but what the hell is this crap in my dream for?) and helped my mom put these birds in nests and animal shelters (there was like a million stupid birds). Then my alarm rang and woke me up to remind thatI do not live in the lap of luxury andI'm not a celebrity nor am I married, engaged or dating one. But I guess there's always toniggt to dream of another celebrity and another lifestyle that I wish I had. I blame my mom and the birds for ruining my Jake Gyllenhall dream. Oh Jakes I swear I will marry one of you ( minus the prenup)because in the words of Kanye West I am a possible "Golddigger"

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Your mom does have a thing with abandoned blue jays.

NIIIIIIICE photo!!!!!

I'm happy to hear that you are still aiming high!!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

i always aim high. i want to be rich the easy way (of course) lol.