Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome to my life...it's a whirlwind.

Today is going to be a compliation of things. First I am going to rant about my day and then I'm going to give you a list of things I'll never be able to say to people. I am warning you know it will be harsh and if you don't want to read/hear the truth don't bother reading on after my rant.

Today, was somewhat uneventful. I slept until 11:30 ( I didn't go to school). I left the house around the house around 1 and helped my mom run her errands. I'm usually not very helpful and today was no different. We went to the flourist to pick out a flower arrangement for my aunt who passed away on the weekend. That's always fun picking out flowers for the decist.
As I was looking for an arrangement, I noticed that the pictures often included caskets or pictures of the decist. Not like actual dead people, model dead people. I thought it was kinda morbid. Who enjoys being paid for photos, so the photos can sit on a casket? Creepy.

Anyways, it goes along with the dreams I've been having or the nightmares. I have these really morbid, intense dreams where I'm at funerals. But it's not just being at a funeral, the caskets always pop open or the decist attack me as I'm praying by the casket. Or I'm at the grave site and I fall in the grave or as the casket is being lowered it pops open to reveal skeletal remains. Oh, and did I mention that the decist always comes back months after the funeral to attack me.

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

Aren't you glad your mother taught you manners!!!

love ya.