Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Soap Operas...no I don't mean the one that is my life

Okay, I watch two soap operas daily. All My Children and As the World Turns. They are the least annoying of any soap opera. But there are exceptions to every rule.
For example Susan Lucci who plays Erica on All My Children is the star of everything. It seems as though the writers find a way to put her into everything.!! And when her character dies it will turn into the Kendall show. Kendall is Erica's daughter who whines about nothing except herself. Kendall just whines and carries on like a 4 year old and makes every situation about her and nobody else no matter what the circumstance. The show is slowly becoming the Erica and Kendall show because it cannot be fully handed down to Kendall until Susan Lucci dies. Hopefully her character will die soon because if she doesn't I might. Especially if I have to hear about Greg Madden and what he did to Erica one more time. Oh and one other thing Greg is not God so shut up and stop condemning everyone.

Speaking of Soap Operas...
If anyone watches As The World Turns then you will know about the Daytime Dollars contest where you can win up to $500/day. Here's the catch though, it is only open to American viewers. What about all the Canadian viewers...we like money, especially the kind that is free and that you don't have to work for but "no we can't have the daytime dollars money" ...I want money, I like money...Oh, and another thing the actors will come to various states but no not the provinces. Yeah, well we could call our provinces, states if we really wanted too but we call them provinces because it sounds French and cultured. So, if it's a matter of free money or sounding cultured I guess we Canadians prefer to be cultured...
*Thinks to self* Damn, I wish I was American...they have free money.

No comments: