Thursday, June 15, 2006

Everyone Secretly Loves the Spice Girls


Baby Spice, Ginger Spice, Posh Spice, Scary Spice, Sporty Spice


It has come to my attention that everyone secretly loves the Spice Girls and I know this for a fact. Every single person will deny liking or enjoying the Spice Girls but they're full of the *stinky stuff*. But every single person, can recite a line from one of their songs and some may even be able to recite whole songs. I even know boys who used to like the Spice Girls. I know some boys who in top secret scenarios will listen or sing the Spice Girls tunes.

Let me give you some lines from Spice Girls tunes.

*Slam your body down and wind it all around*

*If you wanna be my lover.*
~ Wannabe, Spice Album

*Stop right now
Thank you very much
I need somebody with the human touch
Hey you always on the run
Gotta slow it down baby
Gotta have some fun*
~Stop, Spice World Album

*Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on,
Cause tonight, is the night when 2 become 1,
I need some love like I never needed love before,
(wanna make love to ya baby),
I had a little love, now I'm back for more,
(wanna make love to ya baby)
Set your spirit free, its the only way to be,*
~2 become 1, Spice Album

*Never give up on the good times,
gotta believe in the love you find
[Never give it up no, Never give it up no oh oh],
Never give up on the good times,
living it up is a state of mind
[Never give it up no, Never give it up no oh oh], *
~Never Give up on the Good Times, Spice World Album

*Colours of the world(Spice up your life)
Every boy and every girl(Spice up your life),
People of the world (Spice up your life),
Ahhhhhhh *
~ Spice up your life, Spice World Album

See, it said "every boy and every girl, spice up your life"
And, to this day every boy and every girl is still spicing up their life. It must be from all that Girl Power the girls gave off in their barbies, movie, CDs, and every other piece of merchandise the Spice Girls could convince parents of buying their children. In fact, check out ebay, they're still selling the Spice Girl bubble gum. Ewww.



P. S. I secretly wish the Spice Girls would reunite and go on tour.

P.S.S. The Spice Girls, Ginger, Scary and Posh are fighting. Something about Ginger not going to Posh's wedding, Scary's still mad at Ginger for leaving the group and Posh thinks she's too good for that now that she's married to Becks.

Oh, girls you taught never to give up on the good times. Why did you?

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

Okay. I know it's highly abberant and nobody would believe it from a girl like me, who never thought girl power could be attained by clothing and accessory choices, but yet, the painful truth is...

I SECRETLY LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS.

Uhg. I am so ashamed. It's worse than admitting that I still like Madonna.

I need a shower. See ya.