Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Put on your Wife Beater!!!"


Now, when I say wife beater, I don't mean this guy... ->

I don't usually watch Wife Swap or Dog the Bounty Hunter but members of my household find these shows especially entertaining and now I think I know why. I was watching Wife Swap the other day when one of the mother's yelled "Put your wife beater on!" Not only was she serious but she was mad that the child would not wear a wife beater because the child thought that the wife beater t-shirt was "inappropriate"
Hmm...ironic.



Another person famous for wearing wife beaters...Dog the Bounty Hunter








Now, Dog's wife was out shopping for Dog and when she returned home with a shirt that had a rooster on it she tried to convince Dog that it was a dragon shirt. This is how the conversation went...

Beth: No, that's a dragon.

Dog: No, it's a rooster. See the beak and the claws.

Beth: Well, you need shirts for when we go to fancy things.

Dog: Well, just return it. I don't like it.

Beth: Well, I could cut the sleeves off of it, then would you like it?

Dog: The only shirts I wear with names on them are Harley Davidson and Jesus.

Well, I guess Dog and Beth are going out fancy.

Aren't hillbillies fun?...funish?

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

I was going to say something...but even I can't come up with anything! It speaks for itself!!!