Thursday, August 17, 2006

10 Things

10 Things I want to do ...
  1. Actually meet Billy Idol, not just stare at him from a few feet away.
  2. Go to Europe. Not the backpacking kind...that seems scary and dangerous
  3. Go to the Junos and touch Jacob Hoggard...again. "Oh I will Hot Tom. I will."
  4. Go to a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert because no matter what anyone says Anthony Kiedis I want to touch the Kiedis (with medical gloves on of course).
  5. Learn to surf...I'm not sure why. It just looks like fun.
  6. Go to LA and hang with the celebs and possibly marry one.
  7. Open my own business...I'm looking at the Fashion industry these days.
  8. Get a shamrock tattooed on my ankle.
  9. Buy Shawn his '67 Ford Galaxie Fast Back. And buy me an old Mustang or a '68 Camero.
  10. Drive to Nova Scotia and party like there's no tomorrow. I'm hitting the Liquor Dome.


3 Awesome Things that Have Already Happened

#1 . Getting to go in the pit at the Billy Idol Concert last summer. I can still feel the sweat flying off Steve Stevens on to me and HickChic.
#2. Getting to go on stage with Hedley. Yes, people I have touched Jacob Hoggard and I liked it.
#3. Meeting my Aunt Kelly for the first time. She is one of the most fun people I have ever met.

14 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I still say, those first concert experiences of yours have possibly ruined you.

HOWEVER I still have a glimmer of hope for the Chili Peppers thing and I'm hoping that you are my good luck charm and that if I bring you along maybe we can end up poking Anthony Kiedis with a stick. Poke poke poke. Or maybe clingwrap first, then hug.

Suddenly I don't feel so bummed out anymore.

"Oh I will, Hot Tom! I will!"

dilling said...

HANDCUFFS!!!! Bring handcuffs!

Biddie said...

Hey! try to keep it G- rated,ok?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Cling wrap...lol

Heidi the Hick said...

dilling's great. Kiedis=handcuffs.

I liked touching the Hoggard. I'd do it again. I don't care how much of a putz he thinks I am!

Heidi the Hick said...

And the Tommy Mac. I'd hug the Tommy Mac again anyday.

dilling said...

10 things I want to do;1 go to the galapagos islands 2 see blue footed boobies in the galapagos islands 3 tour alaska 4 see moose living wild in alaska 5 shake jimmy carter's hand and tell him he's my hero 6 ride on the Honeysuckle Rose with Willie Nelson and tell him he's my hero 7 get another dog 8 buy an airstream 9 get back in shape 10 be a good person

Biddie said...

I think that dilling already has #10 nailed.

Heidi the Hick said...

Yup, I agree, Dilling has to come up with a new #10.

Can the VDub pull an airstream?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Damn straight! We are going to get tickets from scalpers...I mean it this time. We will see the kiedis even if they are nose bleed seats because I want to hear "Can't Stop" live.

dilling said...

10 skydive

no, the vw cannot pull an airstream, darnit...but I still want one...all retro and shiny...

dilling said...

http://www.vitalidol.us/photoz.asp

This is my bestests from college and from life... hope you can enjoy it, from one Idol fan to another.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Eyeglasses+frame Ssi + loan 649 lotteries results jellyfish botox botox for headache Chat conferencing cuseeme software video video Troubleshoot hp 5700 printer botox injections for spasticity Botox party southern california Free craps tutorial download Antispam day invitation norton technology Student loan consolidation texas ge gate openers dentists in rome ga georgia Black i jack luv

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »