Monday, August 21, 2006

Uh Oh...time to hit the Club

Last night L, Cute Packer and I went to Club E-----. It was All Ages Night. Which means it's a club full of prostitots, sleezy old men, and people like me who aren't quite old enough to get into the real bars. So there we were - dancing and having a sober time because the only one old enough to drink is Cute Packer. The night was somewhat eventful until the cat fight!!! It was in the cage and over this prepubescent boy who loved every minute of it. The first girl had the second by the hair and was smashing her face against the metal poles while the second girl was throwing punches every where. Some middle life crisis bouncers pulled them outside and people continued dancing like there was no tomorrow. Cute Packer and I were tired from work so we went and sat on the couches...blah, blah, blah. Look! L has herself a crowd...what? A crowd of hot guys mesmerized by her dancing. So CP and I had to go check it out, and not only were there hot guys around, CP knew a few of them. So CP and I hit the dance floor with our ridiculously bad dance moves. To tell you the truth 16 weeks of Hip Hop Dance has done nothing for me. It was fun...and I got to dance with CP. So then CP and I were sitting in a booth watching L and the hot guys have a dance off when we noticed...the prostitot and Mr. 26 year old. We were just trying to have a conversation when we saw the most disgusting display of affection? If it can even be called that. Every thought that was in my mind suddenly disappeared at the sight of this 14 year old girl riding this 26 year old guy. And he liked it...he was impressed that a 14 year old was attracted to him. And I wanted to vomit, and then at that point CP and I both felt old. I was tempted to tell these girls to go home and put some clothes on while I call the boys on the dance floor hooligans. So around 1:30 am, CP, L and I walked the few blocks back to my house.
CP called a taxi and went home while L and I sat on the porch swing talking about hot guys, my chances with CP and all that other good stuff that you're not supposed to tell other people (but I might). So it was a good night...maybe great, but thats for me to know.

4 comments:

Biddie said...

I forgot about the 16 weeks of hip hop dance lessons. You were so cute at the recital,too.
You got your wicked cool danc-ability from me. Sorry.

dilling said...

You know, looking way, way, way back to the time when I went to the all-age clubs, it seems to me like MOST of the drama I've ever witnessed inside a club was in all-age clubs....good to see some things never change.

Heidi the Hick said...

I'm so ooooolllld!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

It made me feel old being there too. It sucks because too old to be at the all ages but too young still to be in the real bars. Only seven months though and I can witness all the drama at the adult bars...