Friday, August 04, 2006

Today is Money Day # 2

Yep, today I receive my second paycheque. It's a small one but it's mine. All Mine. I really should be saving. But I do have $40 saved from last week and that's really good if you ask me because once I bought my bus tickets to get to my job I didn't have a whole lot left. And I did celebrate last week by buying some wicked 80's clothes. Yep, I bought a bitchin' vest for $7, a headband for $6, a shirt for $10 and my mom bought me some designer jeans that were on sale for $15. So, I think I did really well. And thanks to the end of season sales I only spent $23 plus taxes. Oh and I bought that McFlurry after the health food store incident.
So tonight, my friend and I are going out (hopefully to cruise nite) to celebrate our new jobs, and our money. Our money which can be exchanged for goods and services.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

You forgot to mention the coffee that you bought your (grateful) mom- onions not included.

Heidi the Hick said...

mmm, onions.

Cruise nite! I'm jealous! Say hi to my Dad if he's there.

Hey that was a good score on clothes and you will need clothes to go to college.

Now back to work. mwa ha ha ha

If I don't talk to you again, have a good weekend, my love.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I got a big cheque. That made me very happy. If I see your Dad I will definately say hello. Maybe you could make it to cruise nite sometime this summer.