Thursday, August 10, 2006

London Bridge

I just finished watching Fergie's video for London Bridge, and I must say I don't understand it.
What the hell does "Everytime you come around my london bridge wanna go down like..."mean.
So now I am sitting here trying to figure out what her london bridge is and why it's going down.
I asked someone and they said it was her mouth! Then I was grossed out.
Another thing, I didn't even know Fergie was going solo until I saw an advertisement for the BEP tour. And it was there it mentioned her solo album...why is that every time a group becomes successful one member must go solo or try going solo?
Not only that, I am sure her child(ren) love when she bumps and grinds all over back up dancers and parades around in her underwear. I don't care how good you look for your age let's act like it. Some other examples ...Madonna, Gwen. It drives me nuts...like when little kids go around singing these songs and have no idea what they are about.
Anyways I think I'm done bitching about Fergie, just tell me what you think her "London Bridge" is because I am dying to know.

3 comments:

dilling said...

Will I seem terribly, terribly beyond redemption if I ask who Fergie is?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Fergie is from the Black Eyed Peas. She was in a group called something orchid...and before that she was on Kids Incorporated.Now she thinks because the Black Eyed Peas are doing so well she can have a solo career.

dilling said...

okey dokey...I do know the black eyed peas, but only as a whole and not their individual parts!