Saturday, August 12, 2006

No Longer Puke Free

My reign as Puke Free since '03 officially ended last night. And I now understand why Tequila is called Te"kill ya". But on the upside I managed to match my friend K to every drink he had. Which means I won, yep I won the contest because I drank way more than he did.Granted I barely remember it but I know I did it because my cooler is empty. The majority of the night is a blur...up until the point I started blowing chunks. Yep, I threw up not once, not twice but five times. And just in case you're wondering Mike's Hard lemonade comes up the same way it went down, (that's the same for Vex and Margarita Ice). I have also learned that just because the liqour store has a sale does not mean you have to buy one of everything that's on sale. I should have just donated to the Breast Cancer fund out front and taken a stupid Avon catalogue and let the lady sign me up for selling Avon. I'm sure the Breast Cancer fund could use my $30 especially the way my gut is feeling this morning. But I refuse to use the term "Hangover" - it's so ugly, in this house we say we have "a touch of the flu". So in short these are the things I have learned:
  • The liquor store having a sale is never a good idea
  • Mike's hard comes up the same way and tastes the same
  • Just because there is a contest does not mean you have to enter it
  • Never drink when you have to work the next day
  • Tequila is not my friend

So next time you're considering getting smashed keep these things in mind.

11 comments:

Biddie said...

Whose kid are you? All of this from coolers? Dillig and I want to know who held your hair?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Nobody held my hair...I was wearing my prom tiara and I had in a messy ponytail. I always plan ahead.

dilling said...

you have fun at work today!

dilling said...

Ya know, it's a shame that you puked because "Puke Free since '03" is a great little motto...it would be a great political slogan, too, if you ever decided to run for office!

Biddie said...

Vote for K.C. Puke free since '03. I like it. Now she needs a new one... haven't been sick since '06? I'll keep working on it..

Heidi the Hick said...

Dang, I was gonna put Puke Free since 03 on a t shirt! No sick since 06 will have to be the new one.

You must have looked so gorgous and glamorous with your tiara holding your hair while ya barfed!

Very good lessons, tell everyone. And thanks for sharing with us old chicks so we can chuckle at ya!

Biddie said...

That's my girl. Glamorous indeed.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

So working the next day was a bad idea...but I always look glamorous no matter what I'm doing. I tried so hard to continue with "Puke Free since '03" but after all those coolers and tequila there was no way it was going to happen but on the upside it all landed in the toilet, and I was not a toilet bowl hugger like some people. I stood right over it ...it's all about dignity.

Biddie said...

There is no dignity in barfing..even if you are wearing a tiara.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... 2 year college dance majors Sports valentines cards gratuit voyeur tractor tires walmart stare voyeur cam Golf 32 Lenders edge fishing merch Rush limbaugh football Pga pilates matthews roses Torvill and dean 1984 ice dancing video Aunty with big breasts dance in brunswick maine Center phone numbers Gene simmons ass hole Microsoft faster smarter network plus certification cd party up dance remix