Friday, August 18, 2006

Pet Peeves..all 30 of 'em

There are some things that really get me going. Things that drive me so crazy that I might do something crazy. I bet you I have about thirty of those things so here they are in a nice little list.Okay, well there are only 28, but even so it's way more than enough. My mom is now wondering how I make it through life when people are pissing me off all the time.

  1. When someone forgets to refill the Brita water pitcher.
  2. When someone turns the water off but not the shower so you get a nice spray as your trying to have a bath.
  3. Towels that aren't hung up properly - they don't dry and then you can't use them
  4. When someone wants to get past you on the bus but they don't have the courtesy to say "Excuse me."
  5. When someone turns off the computer monitor, it doesn't need to be done, it turns itself off.
  6. When I am at work and I say "Hello" but people don't answer back.
  7. When people leave empty containers in the fridge or cupboard.
  8. When people take my hairbrush - I have no idea why it bothers me it just does.
  9. When clean laundry gets put in the wrong spot.
  10. When people on the bus aren't wearing shoes - it annoys me and grosses me out.
  11. I don't like when strangers sit next to me on the bus because they lean real close to me and I feel claustrophobic.
  12. When people don't return telephone calls.
  13. When I am at work and people freak out on me for things that I have absolutely no control over.
  14. When people leave their carts in front of the register because then I have to close down my register and return the carts, while customers wait impatiently.
  15. When people decide that they do not want items and then they leave them on the floor especially the frozen foods.
  16. When the grocery boys don't answer my pages because I have to close down my register and return the products, again leaving customers who become bitchy and rude.
  17. When people mislabel, or misspell important information on the internet. I'm not talking about obvious typos but blantant spelling errors.
  18. When people mislabel the sources for music, albums, etc., on the internet.
  19. When people on the bus, don't give up their seats for the elderly, or small children...
  20. When people leave their booze at a party and call because they want it back...if you leave it, it belongs to the host.
  21. When the cashiers call me at my register to gossip...it's rude and you can't provide the best service.
  22. When the store is closed and people crash at the doors, freaking out trying to get in..."Uh hello? The hours are posted right there...yeah, right there where your fist is pounding."
  23. When the bus drivers are late and instead of finishing the round, they'll wait, have a cup of coffee and wait for the next rotation.
  24. Ferret Draggers. People who "walk" their ferrets or shall I say drag them down the street in the heat. I don't like ferrets ( I have good reason) but I don't want to see them dragged behind bikes anymore.
  25. People who bring produce through my register and don't know what the fuck it is...How on earth did you put this in your cart and not know what it was ? Don't look at me with blank eyes ...idiot
  26. People who light cigarettes and blow the smoke in your face...Great. Now I owe you a 1.25, for that smoke.
  27. People who shop after the store is closed...freaks milling through the store like a Stepford Wife
  28. People who bring their whole family grocery shopping and then let their children run through the store, screaming and carrying on like it's a freaking playground. Well, when they bring their obnoxious children to any store and let them behave like this...

No comments: