Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Market. The Guys. The Party.

Today I was up early around 9am...which is very early considering the earliest I've been up all summer was 6am but that's because I had to work. You can get me to do almost anything for money. Anyways back to my story. My friend L came over and we went to my least favourite place -----the MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, she convinced me to go and it wasn't too bad because most of the little shops weren't open and it wasn't too busy. I hate the market because people are rude and pushy and loud. And the one other time I went this guy was singing Forever in Blue Jeans quite terribly and that just made me never want to go back there. So even though they serve a really wicked breakfast I vowed never to go back there but L was here and she's only been in town for about 6 months so it's been my responsibilty to take her around our stupid little city. So we went to Market and bitched about work, bitched about guys and talked about my awesome party that I am having this weekend. Yep, my parentals are leaving the house for a night and they agreed to let me have a party...sure I have to work the next day but nothing is going to stop me from having this party. It's to make up for the suckfest formerly known as Prom. I'm wearing my prom tiara and I am taking pictures to make up for the ones that were lost that night...
I have convinced all my friends that have to work that night to call in "sick" and most of them are because they know this is not going to be a Suckfest. I'm also considering buying a Daiquiri maker okay most people call them blenders but in our house they are Daiquiri makers. I mean what else could you possibly use a blender for? I have no idea. I've seen people use them for other things but never understood it. Margaritas would be good too. I'm not sure what I'm going to serve yet...there are so many choices all I know is that I get to wear my tiara and drink from my palm tree glass. This is going to be the best part of the whole week.

11 comments:

Biddie said...

OHMYGOD.....what was I thinking?

Heidi the Hick said...

ha ha ha! All I could think of was that hula luau hooah party a few years back...

"Get your hands off me, I don't even like you!"

KC, please don't get too plastered because I can't be there to hold your forehead when you barf.

...like I did for someone else we know...

Biddie said...

It seems to me that YOU won the hula contest. My gawd, that was so many years ago. Remember taking out my contacts? No wonder you're my bestest,bestest,friend. K.C.better NOt have a party even CLOSE to that one.

Heidi the Hick said...

I won the hula?

I took out your contacts?

Hell that party was better than I remembered...!

Biddie said...

No, no. not the hula, the limbo. Sorry. Most details are a little fuzzy...

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh yeahhhh...the limbo.

I thought my father in law won that.

Oh wait, that was somebody's wedding...

Is this KC's blog? Are we confessing dastardly deeds on the Adult in Question's blog?

Heidi the Hick said...

KC
Keep your tiara on! I think you know what I mean!

I think this will fix up that suckfest of a prom real good and proper.

dilling said...

You are great instigators... shouldn't you be downplaying all the things that can whip a party into a frenzy like Hula and Limbo?!?

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Naw, the limbo or hula does not inspire me...but homemade beer bongs, I'm there.

dilling said...

ah, college days for me, those are...

Heidi the Hick said...

Not much of a fairy godmother, am I????