Saturday, August 19, 2006

mxpx/hedley concert

This is the Hedley Concert
I was at. There's me on Stage...! I'm freaking out. I'm famous. I look like such a loser but I was so EXCITED and I was there with the Jacob. And there were hundreds of eyes all on me. I was so freaked out but the fact that I actually had the guts to get up there still amazes me. I can't believe I did that. If I ever met Jake I would give him my number...but I've decided that I'm going to the Junos this year. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it or how I'm going to get there but I'm going. Trust me, now that I'm determined I will do it. It's like when I wanted to see Billy Idol...I found money, a way there, someone to go with, so this will be the same. I'm going to the Junos and I'm touching the Jake again. Unless, I can get tickets to the Hedley Concert in Stratford...in which case I'll be seeing them on September 8th.
Okay, so I'm done ranting about my love of Hedley.

5 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I knew which blurry person you were! Yay!

The blond kid with his hand duct taped to Jacob's was funny. Lost. Confused.

I bet they hate playing THAT song by now.

I love the Tommy Mac one-foot-on-the-monitor thing. Love that.

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed that nobody got me dancing...on the bar...what a goof I am.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

lol. I can't belive I found this! I screamed with excitement when I saw it even though I look like a dork. Yeah, it's not my favourite Hedley song either. Actually, my fav song was just finished being filmed. I saw it yesterday on Muchmusic...they stole it from the studio because it's not finished yet. But it was good. It's always good when Jake is shirtless.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I can't belive I posted this...I look like a loser with no rythm.

Biddie said...

Wicked. You rock, baby.

dilling said...

this is cool that you have a video of yourself up there...