Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Boys are a suckfest

Today I am going to rant about the opposite sex. Yep, boys. They suck. They are nothing but a big suckfest. Most of them play games and tell lies.
I don't think all of them are bad but most of them are...with their lies and empty promises. The only time they can tell you anything nice is when they're so drunk they can't stand and then they send it to you in an email, instant message or on the phone with their jsut as drunk friends laughing in the background. Or they are these really weird guys who send you poems in german...and you're sitting there reading it and saying to yourself "What the fuck does this mean?" Sure, I'm German but that doesn't mean I speak or write it.

Or maybe I am just a magnet for weirdos, losers and liars.

Even the haridresser ones suck...you pay them $50 for a decent hair cut and they don't talk to you the whole time and they do what they want with your head...which looks nothing like what you asked for, and so you wish you hadn't just spent your money on your head because it looks no better than before.
They promise to take you places and then cancel last minute or send you an email claiming to be sick but then the next day they tell you that they went out with their friends and now they are so hungover...
Or the day before you're supposed to go out with them they get in this car accident and their car rolls down the highway and all you can think of is "Well, I'm glad I wasn't there." Part of you is concerned about the person but the other part you is thinking "Great, now we can't go out." Selfish, I know but it's the truth.
All my female friends tell me to find a man...what? where do you find these? Then you realise that they are all 18 and dating men in their mid to late 20's...so that means they're all having sex to keep their relationship going...no thank you...I'll pass on dating a MAN.
They make me feel like screaming at the top of my lungs and they drive me crazy. And you know that they know what they are doing to you. And that makes you even more insane, and then you are hoping that you can go to college and meet a nice boy with a car, job, manners and treats you well. But then you don't want the summer to end because it means you have to grow up and adjust to a whole new setting and that's makes you scared. So in the end instead of realising your insecurities and fears you blame it on the opposite sex.
Maybe I'm just rambling on and not making any sense at all but this is what goes through my mind. It's in there all the time, cursing me and distracting me and somehow making sense.

4 comments:

dilling said...

Boys can be rotten... but there's nothing in the world like finding one that you like who isn't rotten, and who likes you back.
And having to take of yourself can be rotten... but making your own way can be Oh So Cool, too...

dilling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dilling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi the Hick said...

They haven't caught up to you yet!