Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Public Affair

I just finished watching Jessica Simpson' s latest music video - A Public Affair. Which was better than her usual crap but still not that great to say the least.
The video features "high profile" celebs including Christina Millian, Eva Longoria (because her and Jessica Simpson are best friends forever now) and Christina Applegate.
When was the last time Christina Applegate did anything?
Anyways the video starts off with them talking about how famous they want to be, because they aren't already? Then they start talking about the paparazzi. And this continues ....blah, blah, blah.
So the limo stops and guess where they go...the roller rink. Since when did celebs start rollerskating? in public...I figured they'd have one in their basement or next to their pool or something ridiculous.
Then to boost Jessica's ego even more there's all these boy toys at the rink fantasizing about her, kissing her, her eating an ice cream cone inappropriately. Well, actually, I don't think Andy Dick counts as a "Boy toy". One girl dreams about beating her up which is funny because Jessica seriously needs to be beaten up.
I think the best part of the whole was the 80's wardrobe. And people dancing while rollerskating and the only reason I admire that is because I'd never be able to do that, so it must take some sort of talent.
So, I've posted the video on my blog, just so you can watch 4 minutes and 18 seconds of crap, then tell me what you think.

5 comments:

dilling said...

When I was growing up, all of us kids from our apartment complex used to go to the skating rink every weekend...my mom and dad met in a skating rink, a long, long, long time ago and although they both may regret that chance encounter, my siblings and I have always had a deep appreciation for roller skating!

Biddie said...

Ok, so I watched the video...Unimpressed. I did like the 80's fashions. Too bad those bimbos were wearing them.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Yeah we used to go to the roller rink too but it's since closed down. And to be honest I kind of miss it.

Heidi the Hick said...

I'm afraid to watch it. She scares me!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Watch it. I dare you.