Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh Crap! It's here...

Yes people that dreaded "S" word has arrived. I dare not speak it's name but I think you know what I am talking about...
I had my college orientation today and it wasn't exactly horrible but I was not prepared to go to that place that starts with an "S" and I was not prepared to play games, or have my picture taken twice or run into ex number 2 a bunch of uncomfortable times...big campus my ass...
But I did run into a few high school friends and made some new ones. (A girl who I shall call)B and I spent most of the day together because we are in the same program and I met her in Telus a little while ago. We were bored and felt lame playing games called "Ice breakers" so we buggered off. We told the coordinator that we were going to the Financial Aid office .... like hell...
Although I did get my OSAP sorted out and my Student ID card. I also checked out the bookstore which is incredibly dirty and slowly running down. (So tomorrow I get my books.)
The only bonus to the "Ice breakers" were that I met another girl who likes to party and a really cute guitar player asked me out. (Cocky little devil)Yep, not only is he cute but he plays guitar ...
Question: Why is it that a guy can look totally ugly but then the minute he says he's a guitar player he's hot?
Answer: Unknown.
Yep the guitar player said we should go for coffee and I said yes...but there's one small problem with hot guitar player, he has the same name as my first ex boyfriend and I'm such a weirdo that it will drive me crazy. But we'll see what happens.
After orientation B's boyfriend drove us back to her apartment, where we didn't do much
So that place that starts with an "S" might not be so bad.

8 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Hmmm. A guitar player who's possibly ugly until he admits to being a guitar player, who then gets more attractive. And has the same name as you first ex.

This guy doesn't happen to have HIS OWN NAME tattooed on his shoulder, does he?

dilling said...

Sacramento?
Saskatoon?
Sin City?
San Luis Obisbo?
(Do you know the way to)San Jose?
San Fran?
Am I close?

dilling said...

Good luck!!!! Enjoy what you can and keep your head low when you can't...that way the professors can't call on you....

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

This guitar player isn't ugly...just some of the others are. hahaha.

Heidi the Hick said...

I believe in a thing called loooove

(sing it in a falsetto)

Keep ya hands offa mah woooman mutha

faaaawwwww

ka!

Big Ben said...

I play the guitar and drums.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I have made a half assed attempt to play gutar, but I have gotten no where.

Heidi the Hick said...

Talk nice to Large Man! He's a good player!