Thursday, July 06, 2006

1 day left until PIRATES!


Yes, that is correct, exactly one day left until Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest comes out and I am ecstatic. I mean that, I really do.
I am not a big Johnny Depp fan like my sister but I do love him as Captain Jack Sparrow. I loved the first movie and I cannot wait until tomorrow night when I finally get to go. I have been waiting for this movie since I saw the first preview for it a few months ago. I love the way Johnny portrays Captain Jack Sparrow, the way he carries himself, the way he walks, acts, all of it.
Now, it is rumoured that for the third installment of Pirates of the Caribbean, Keith Richards will play Captain Jack's father which would make perfect sense. I mean, Keith Richards walks or should I say stumbles around, already looks like he's been at sea for many years and I'm sure he likes rum. I think it's a perfect match - especially when Keith wears those rainbow colored headbands, sure Johnny's isn't multicolored but it is red and red is in the rainbow. Either way, I'm excited to see Pirates II and Pirates III but I'd be even more excited if Keith Richards was the Captain's daddy.






(See, I told you Keith looks like a pirate who's been out at sea for many years)

5 comments:

Biddie said...

Keith Riichards as a pirate?That's not acting,that's good casting!

Heidi the Hick said...

I agree. He doesn't need to act. He is Keith Frickin Richards.

Also he has recently fallen out of a coconut tree. It's all true.

who's ya captain's Daddy!!!!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I did hear and read about Keith falling out of the tree. I thought it was highly amusing but then I remembered that, that right there is a good reason not to do drugs...I call it the Keith Richards Effect.

Heidi the Hick said...

Brilliant.

Don't do drugs or you'll fall out of trees. And look like Keef.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Actually, I was a little surprised that at his age he could climb a freakin' tree let alone a coconut tree. But, I also think of all the trees to climb I too might want to climb a coconut tree.