Sunday, July 16, 2006

In Other News...

A Kitchener, Ontario teen was arrested for stealing a John Deere tractor. Not only did he steal it but he drove it down highway 8 backwards. The police finally caught the teen and he is currently being held in custody.

My question is if you are going to steal a vechicle of some sort why not a car? Why a tractor? I think this might be the hick version of the game Grand Theft Auto? I don't know, I think this just proves that Kitchener is full of coffee shops and losers.

7 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Yee hawwwww!

I dunno, I think stealing a John Deere just proves that the kid has good taste.

what I don't get is, the backwards thing. It's not easy to drive a tractor backwards in a straight line. So he may be a skilled driver but still....yeah, kind of a loser.

Heidi the Hick said...

Wait, what would the hick version be like?

Instead of guns they have stock prodders.

I think you're onto something.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I have no idea what the hick version would be like, but I'm sure we could come up with something together.

Heidi the Hick said...

Grand Theft Tractor.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Who steals a tractor? Seriously? Couldn't you ask to borrow it? You don't have to tell them when you are going to return it or if you are even going to return it but isn't it more polite to ask first?
Manners people. Manners.

Heidi the Hick said...

"Borrowing without permission. It's not the same as stealing."

-Jack Sparrow. I'd like to see him on a tractor.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»