Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pam's Getting Hitched

Yep, Pam and Kid Rock are tying the knot. I usually wouldn't care about these two but their nuptuals plan to be anything but normal. There are getting married not once but four times starting in France. And then three other times...all in the United States. Does that mean they have to get divorced four times? But now the plans have changed. Apparently they are getting married in France and having party/ receptions three times. And when Pam was asked how she was going to cope with all the plans she said "I have two words for you. Champagne."

3 comments:

The Fashion Diva said...

LOL Someone must have decided to inform them that they can only actually marry once and every ceremony after that would only be a renewal of vows (unless of course they were to divorce before each wedding).

I swear I will never understand some of the crazy things celebs in particular do when it comes to getting married. I admit I'm a traditionalist when it comes to weddings and the things that some of these people do leaves me feeling as though they are doing nothing but making a mockery of it.

Biddie said...

I can't take anything that Pam Anderson says seriously. She once told a reporter that she feels taller when she swims with her shoes on. I think that God looks out for people like her.

Heidi the Hick said...

I LOVE SWIMMING WITH MY SHOES ON. IT MAKES ME FEEL TALLER.

huh-AH!