Friday, July 21, 2006

My New Guinea Pig

Today, I convinced my Mom that I needed a new pig. Yep, she let me get one. She didn't even make me get rid of any bunnies. I still have to find homes for some because we have way too many that we can care for, I know that it doesn't make much sense to let me get a new guinea pig but point is...I got one.

It all happened after work today. She came into do some grocery shopping and I was at my till looking like I was about to cry. (Today was my first day on Cash by myself and it was the busiest day of the week. I see no logic in doing that to me, anyways I didn't cry I only felt like it. ) So after my Mom was done milling through the store and cursing people for shuffling and so on I managed to corral her into the pet store. Well first my Dad came in because as my Mom calls him he's the "easy touch" and then he went out and my Mom came in and she gave me a little story about my empty promises regarding pets and so on, but then she said with a sigh "Yes, alright."

So I now have a 6 - 8 week old baby girl Abysinian Guinea Pig whom I named Abby (as in Abby the Abysinian but you probably figured that out). She's three colors; white, black and brown with a teeny tiny black nose. She's really jumpy and skiddish which I think is normal considering the fact that she was just ripped away from her brothers and sisters...again.

So this is my new Guinea Pig and I am really excited about it because I have been bugging for another one. Not to replace Finney but because they are fantastic pets and they are highly entertaining. (I love the noises they make.)

3 comments:

dilling said...

Yay for Abby because she got a new home full of love. I love when people bring home pets that I KNOW KNOW KNOW will be loved. I love their noises, too(guinea pigs, that is, but actually any pet noise warm me right up). Congrats to the happy new family.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Thank you. I am soo happy. She's so tiny too...she fits right in my hands, but she is a little bitey.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»