Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Job = Money

I decided to type in Green today because that is the color of my *cough* uniform and is the color of prosperity. Okay so I won't be rich on Friday when I get my pay cheque but I will have roughly $200 with my name on it.

But guess where it's going?

Straight to the bank.

Why?

Because I have to pay for that post secondary education that I can't afford. Yep. I'm going to attempt to save my money and do it all by myself.

Why?

Because I'm tired of my relatives nagging me to save and bitching "I'm not going to bail you out this time." or "When are you going to save your money? You know when I was your age I..." I'm stubborn as hell and want to prove a point.

So after laying in bed last night trying to fall asleep I decided I don't want anybody to help me. I'm tired of their lectures and their nagging and everything else. I'm going to make the most money I can in the next 5 weeks before I have to go back to school and hopefully prove them all wrong. and guess what I already have a $200 start because I have a cheque coming this week that I am NOT going to spend even if that means *gulp* not going to concerts or getting my driver's license (meaning I am doomed to continue to ride the bus). I'm stubborn and I'm going to do the best I can because now I am on a mission to prove myself to these people that are hoping I fail.

5 comments:

Big Ben said...

Good luck in university. Just a word of advice, if you are going to University in Canada we spell it colour (America spells in color).

Biddie said...

I don't think that antone wants you to fail. Some people just don't understand that they're being hurtful, not helpful. Other people think that 'tough love'is the way to go. You know that you can do it, screw the rest of them!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi the Hick said...

You're going to feel so good about yourself.

And I can't bellieve you talked your mother into another pet! Smooooth!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»