Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bad Day = Bad Mood

Today was a craptastic day. Yep, I'm making up words again. It started with waking up on the ugly side of the bed. Nothing went the way it was supposed to today. I hate days like these and what I hate more is when you tell someone about it and they say "It's only a bad day if you make it a bad day" Well, my response to that is "Fuck you." "I'm having a bad day." I don't really care if the day is what I make it.
The day started out okay but it was just a downward spiral around 12:30. I stepped in something in the basement and got it all over my work pants an hour before I had to go to work. So my mom had to wash my pants and therefore made me late for work. I don't blame my mom washing my pants though because they were gross. So I was 20 minutes late for work and it sucked because technically I'm still in my first week.
Before I went to work though I had to go to Market Square to get bus tickets which I hate doing mostly because it's an inconvience. So I was on my way home when I heard this woman yelling at her kids. I heard her over the noise from the construction site on the corner, she scared the crap out of me. And for some reason this pissed me off today. On a normal day I might laugh about it but not today.
There was no one fun at work today either. All the good people, okay all the people I know were gone or ending their shift by the time I got there. So that sucked but what sucked the most was the guy who dropped a case of pop on my wrist. He apologized but I felt like screaming. Not at him but because it hurt.
So, I'll be much happier when the day ends. Which is soon.
Nothing seems to put me in a good or better mood, not my fav music, not my fav shows, nothing.

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

The only thing worse than Craptastic is Craptacular.

I believe that sometimes you just have to allow a crappy day. Just get it over with.

And if you're anything like me, any little thing will set you off on a good day. So bad days are extra bad.

But all bad days end.

If you see a car stereo sittin around not doing anything, you know what to do...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

LoL. Yeah I've never seen a stereo sitting around. Yeah Bad days never get better no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»