Monday, July 24, 2006

All Work and No Play Makes Me a Dull Girl

Yep, work is definately kicking my ass. Who woulda thought there would be working involved?
Anyways, I was called and asked if I would come in today and I said yes.

For a few reasons

1. I need the hours for that expensive education, my license etc.

2. It got me out of volunteering which I used to enjoy but I know nothing more about computers therefore I cannot teach computers anymore...I can sorta just stand around and say "Yes you are doing this right, or No, that's wrong, try it this way."

3. The more call ins I take the better it looks on me and therefore more money, and I can get the time off when I need it.

So at the end of the week I will have 37 hours total. (Last week and this week but then there's that thing called taxes and union dues which are going to be cruel the first five pay cheques.)
But don't worry I won't become dull because my job makes me laugh even if Packers haven't ripped off their uniform and started playing music.

7 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

You are ANYTHING but dull, my love.

You won't regret this. Yeah it's a drag, working for the man, but the benefits outweight the....dragginesses.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

i just wanna rock this summer and no good bands have Canadian dates. I checked Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Billy Idol, - and nothing. Oh well more money for stupid stuff, like school.

Biddie said...

the dragginesses????

Heidi the Hick said...

yeah I was really running out of steam on that one.

Biddie said...

No I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»